N A D I A H Z A I N
Reason to be happy, Love yourself first
posted by nadiah zain April 06, 2018 0 comments
      Imagem relacionada Tumblr girlEsos dias de locura que nunca acaban

I am happy when I eat fresh fruit, when I burst out laughing, when I discover new songs, when I finish a good book, when I wake up and feel relaxed. I'm glad to have family, friends, a home, food when I'm hungry, hot water when I shower. I love being able to live and see the seasons change, to have unexpected gifts and gifts at my birthday, to travel sometimes, to have a good education and great access to culture. I'm flattered when people compliment me, when people smile at me, when people are polite to me. There are so many things that make life so simple and easy and I will always think about them more than all the bad things that will happen to me. I do not have time to be sad every day and ungrateful. I have every reason in the world to be happy. When nobody else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When nobody else compliments you, then compliment yourself, It's not up to the other people to keep you encouraged. It's up to you. Encouragement should come from the inside. Remember, that you are still growing and that making mistakes is normal. People will leave you to follow their own path, but losing someone doesn't have to be considered a loss. Focus on improving your own self. Transcend your fears, shatter your limits because the only thing getting in the way of your success is yourself. Not the opinions of the others. 😊

Love, Naddy ❤
design by Wanaseoby
RAW Paste Data