N A D I A H Z A I N
Do What You Love
posted by nadiah zain April 07, 2018 0 comments
♫♫♥♥♫♫♥♥☺4♥JML

It hasn't been easy. I had to learn how to love myself, how to love my messy hair and tired eyes. I had to do everything on my own, not that I had any choice in the matter. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but my god was it worth it because in the end the only person you really have is yourself and if you don't love you, who will? None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you're carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There's no time for anything else. So, transform yourself first. Because you are young and have dreams and want to do something meaningful, that in itself, makes you our future and our hope, Keep expanding your horizon, decolonize your mind and cross boarders. Love your fucking life. Take pictures of everything. Tell people you love them. Talk to the strangers. Do things that you're scared too. Fuck it, because so many of us die and no one remembers a thing we did. Take your life and make it the best story in the world. Don't waste that shit. ❤

Love, Naddy ❤
design by Wanaseoby
RAW Paste Data