N A D I A H Z A I N
Najwa Zabian, The Nectar Of Pain
posted by nadiah zain July 12, 2017 0 comments
You are weak. So weak.
Take my hand. Let me help you. 
Please.
You build your self-esteem by breaking others'.
You love yourself by hating others. 
You raise yourself by stepping others.
You build your empire by sending your arrows
into the heart of others.
You occupy their peaceful homes and claim them to be yours. 
You are so weak. So weak. 
Because, without others, your home is empty. 
Spit your venom. 
And listen to me.
Take your arrows out of my heart. 
Take your misery out of my home. 
Watch me fly on the wings of the pain you caused me. 
Watch me soar with voice you thought I never had.
Watch me love with the heart you claimed I didn't have.
Wait.
Don't watch me.
Just get out of my way. 
And let me be. 

For so long,
you made me feel
that I was weak.
It is you who was weak
for not feeling.
I was the hero 
for feeling.
design by Wanaseoby
RAW Paste Data