N A D I A H Z A I N
lesson learnt
posted by nadiah zain July 06, 2018 0 comments
Good vibes only because it's a Sunday! Stay positive queens. #makeup #makeupquotes http://ift.tt/2gEo0IT

I've learned a lot.. I learned that things don't always turn our the way you planned, or the way you think they should. And I've learned that there are things that go wrong that don't always get fixed or get put back together the way they were before. I've learned that some broken things stay broken, and I've learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better. Sometimes, we need someone to simply be there. Not to fix anything, or to do anything in particular, but just to let us feel that we are cared and supported. And it's always nice to have someone in life who can make us smile even when they're not around..

With Love, Naddy❤
design by Wanaseoby
RAW Paste Data