N A D I A H Z A I N
My Skincare Product
posted by nadiah zain January 18, 2016 0 comments
Halllooo its 2016 already heh? yaaa im 20 doh this freaking year, like seriously lah? HAHAHA
and i'll end my studies in diploma by the end of May. wow. its wow. really. 

May Allah ease everything for us. Final sem will start on this upcoming Sunday, wahh. 
time flies so fast. i just cant...

Okay back to the main topic for this post, it is about my skincare product! yey. 

okay first of all, i've an oily and sensitive skin. you guys should know what type of skin that ya gais got. 

im using syahirah facial cleanser. its milky one. actually its not good for oily skin, but nahhh muka i sesuai dengan tu. the pink one. 
and i also use foaming cleanser, syahirah for oily skin, . and btw the foam type is good for oily skin! just so you know.

and im using syahirah anti jerawat too. hahaha too many? nahh. my skin sesuai dengan produk syahirah. semua boleh masuk! hahah 

but, for toner and krim kecantikkan, im using safi balqis. its quiet good, and not may harmful to my sensitive skin. no itchy or else, it just blend with my skin. thank god! 

and not forgot, my compact powder. the sake of beauty, i'd never blend with compact powder before, it may acne itchy to my face. but........ after im using pixy, its blend to my face!! yey! 

and for night, im use krim kunyit dnars. if malam tu ada jerawat, esok pagi jerawat kecut! serious. heee

and im suggesting manuka honey or pure honey as your night mask! its really work it to your skin! 

that all. see ya!

design by Wanaseoby
RAW Paste Data